Phenolic Syntactic Composite Foam Products
Associated Polymer Labs launches syntactic foam products. During the past 10 years APL has provided the foam industry with innovative test technology, patented processes for triblend and polypropylene foam, recycled plastic for foams and interlocking foam floor underlayment.
Working with Hyatt Ball Company, a world leader in phenolic resins, together created phenolic composites and syntactic foam products.
Request a Quote Now!
Call or email for quotation request:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
APL is an established laboratory founded in February 1999. Corporate commitment is to help clients and associates find the right answers to specific manufacturing problems.
Address: 10 Maple Street, Hudson Falls, New York 12839
- Plastic Additive Analysis
- Deformulation and Competitor Evaluation
- Failure Analysis and Problem Solving
- Material Composition, Identification, and Evaluation
- New Product Development
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Small scale laboratory and extrusion services
- Patent infringement services.