DMA Testing for Long Term Material Performance
DMA is probably the most versatile thermal analysis method available, and no other single test method provides more information about a sample in a single test. Besides material properties, DMA provides a direct link between a material's chemical makeup and its' mechanical behavior. Materials can be characterized by DMA regardless of their kind, their physical state or the form in which they are used
APL is an established laboratory founded in February 1999. Corporate commitment is to help clients and associates find the right answers to specific manufacturing problems.
Address: 10 Maple Street, Hudson Falls, New York 12839
- Plastic Additive Analysis
- Deformulation and Competitor Evaluation
- Failure Analysis and Problem Solving
- Material Composition, Identification, and Evaluation
- New Product Development
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Small scale laboratory and extrusion services
- Patent infringement services.