Analysis Services With Thermal and Chemical
Associated Polymer Labs scientific team can provide specialized plastic and polymer testing in our independent laboratory to solve your toughest problems. Thermal analysis techniques
- Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC)
- Modulated differential scanning calorimetry (MDSC)
- Thermal gravimetric analysis (TGA)
- Dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA)
- Thermo mechanical analysis (TMA)
- Vicat softening point
- Heat deflection temperature
- Heat aging and Arrhenius models
- Thermal expansion coefficient
- Ash and filler analysis
APL is a Plastics Testing Laboratory
Send your samples to:
Associated Polymer Labs
453 County Route 45
Argyle, New York 12809
Payment Terms are paid in full before test results are released. Contact Laura at 518-290-6804 or 518-792-3570 for credit card or PayPal payment. A check can be submitted with samples.
Request a Quote Now!
Call or email for quotation request:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
APL is an established laboratory founded in February 1999. Corporate commitment is to help clients and associates find the right answers to specific manufacturing problems.
Address: 10 Maple Street, Hudson Falls, New York 12839
- Plastic Additive Analysis
- Deformulation and Competitor Evaluation
- Failure Analysis and Problem Solving
- Material Composition, Identification, and Evaluation
- New Product Development
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Small scale laboratory and extrusion services
- Patent infringement services.