Plastic Melt Flow Rheology Testing for Polyolefins
Melt Rheology Testing provides a quick, efficient, accurate, and cost effective means for detecting potential problems in the processing of polyolefin resins, co-polymers, blends, and rheology modifiers. Plastic melt rheology eliminates the need for time consuming melt tension measurements and inadequate melt index measurements. Detect processing problems of polyolefins before large quantities of off spec product are produced. Before you take your product to the assembly line, make sure you have the rheology data to avoid costly recalls and scrap.
APL is an established laboratory founded in February 1999. Corporate commitment is to help clients and associates find the right answers to specific manufacturing problems.
Address: 10 Maple Street, Hudson Falls, New York 12839
- Plastic Additive Analysis
- Deformulation and Competitor Evaluation
- Failure Analysis and Problem Solving
- Material Composition, Identification, and Evaluation
- New Product Development
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Small scale laboratory and extrusion services
- Patent infringement services.