FTIR ANALYSIS- FOURIER TRANSFORM INFRARED SPECTROSCOPY
Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) identifies chemical bonds in a molecule by producing an infrared absorbtion spectrum. The FTIR generate an infrared spectral scan of samples that absorb infrared light. Metals do not absorb infrared light, but polymers that contain metals can be scanned with FTIR.
APL is an established laboratory founded in February 1999. Corporate commitment is to help clients and associates find the right answers to specific manufacturing problems.
Address: 10 Maple Street, Hudson Falls, New York 12839
- Plastic Additive Analysis
- Deformulation and Competitor Evaluation
- Failure Analysis and Problem Solving
- Material Composition, Identification, and Evaluation
- New Product Development
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Small scale laboratory and extrusion services
- Patent infringement services.