Product and Component Testing Services
Associated Polymer Labs has full service materials testing and characterization laboratories specializing in Plastics, Polymers, Elastomers, Foam, Rubber, Composites, Oils and Natural Products.
APL provides training in the operation of analytical instruments and on-line or end of line product inspection. We provide a simple summary report that easily explains the complex data and graphs. Allow our experts to interpret the data and provide the answers saving time and money.
Call and discover how APL can help your company.
Request a Quote Now!
Call or email for quotation request:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
APL is an established laboratory founded in February 1999. Corporate commitment is to help clients and associates find the right answers to specific manufacturing problems.
Address: 10 Maple Street, Hudson Falls, New York 12839
- Plastic Additive Analysis
- Deformulation and Competitor Evaluation
- Failure Analysis and Problem Solving
- Material Composition, Identification, and Evaluation
- New Product Development
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Small scale laboratory and extrusion services
- Patent infringement services.