ASTM 2990 Tensile Creep and Creep Rupture Testing Under Specific Environmental Conditions
Long term creep tests are performed either in tensile or compression mode. Data from creep and creep-rupture tests are necessary to predict the creep modulus and strength of material under long term loads. It is also used to predict dimensional changes that may occur as a result of such loads
APL is an established laboratory founded in February 1999. Corporate commitment is to help clients and associates find the right answers to specific manufacturing problems.
Address: 10 Maple Street, Hudson Falls, New York 12839
- Plastic Additive Analysis
- Deformulation and Competitor Evaluation
- Failure Analysis and Problem Solving
- Material Composition, Identification, and Evaluation
- New Product Development
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Small scale laboratory and extrusion services
- Patent infringement services.