Chromatography - The Science of Separation
Analytical chemists that wish to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis on samples are often faced with situations that require separation of the compound(s) of interest from the bulk sample. While some types of analysis do not require this separation, many do. There are several methods that can be employed to separate individual compounds from the bulk sample, including extraction, precipitation, and perhaps most often, chromatographic separation.
APL is an established laboratory founded in February 1999. Corporate commitment is to help clients and associates find the right answers to specific manufacturing problems.
Address: 10 Maple Street, Hudson Falls, New York 12839
- Plastic Additive Analysis
- Deformulation and Competitor Evaluation
- Failure Analysis and Problem Solving
- Material Composition, Identification, and Evaluation
- New Product Development
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Small scale laboratory and extrusion services
- Patent infringement services.